ScissorCrafts - Paper & Scissor Crafts
Scissorcrafts is a collection of personally illustrated. education oriented, craft and color book images and puzzles. suitable for all ages or skill levels.
New images added weekly. Laugh and Cry Jubilee Theater Masks in Color Book masks section.
- Perfect color book craft activities K-12.
- Perfect for busy teachers, care givers, moms and dads.
Educational and Fun
Scissorcraft proves useful to day care providers, senior activities, classroom teachers, parents, guardians and college students. Adult color book activities help to relax after a stressful day. Images constantly added and updated to refresh or replace the old and funky.
Large collection of creative color book masks for child costumes for Halloween, special dress-up events, school or church plays and festivities. Many of these images are from my own personal collection of doodles and sketches over the years in office meetings or simple art works sketches for future use. I save everything because I can't bear to lose the tiniest doodle. They become like little spirits with lives of their own.
As a self-taught artist I believe that creativity is meditation. When I begin illustrating, or start a research project or sculpt a paper mache statue it seems time has no meaning and problems of life melt right away.
The best part about hands-on creative meditation, (as opposed to electronic games and gadgets zoning in and out of virtuality), no matter what the media, whether crayons, water colors, clay or paper mache, there is always the satisfaction of having something physical to hold, admire, sell or give as a gift to a loved one or friend when the project is done.
Physical, tactile artistic endeavors provide feelings of accomplishment and pride for creating something from the heart and soul which may be treasured by future generations.
Printable images, puzzles and crafts suitable for a wide variety of paper craft projects including:
- Paper ornaments for decorating trees, windows, office cubicles
- Wall hanging patterns for embroidery, latch-hook rugs
- Doll patterns for the creative stitchery artist
- Glass etching
- Scroll saw wood working patterns
- Educational symmetry projects
- Soft ornament patterns for felt or foam sheets
- Patterns for clay projects
- Valentines galore
- Blizzards of snowflake patterns
- Totem pole craft
- Tons of artistic, historic and fun mask patterns
- Patriotic themes
- Patterns useful for many craft applications needlepoint, quilting, making molds...
Memberships Eliminate Advertising
PLEASE: Support Scissorcraft. membership allows you to browse safely without obnoxious advertisments, pop-ups/unders or snoopy marketing tracking to worry about. Scissorcraft pages are safe for classroom overhead display in teaching situations Plus you can talk to me. Have problems logging on? Can't find an image? Need a new image? Suggestions? Comments? Complaints? I am here and answer every single email inquiry. I do custom work. If you are in need of free illustrations for a particular theme, contact me. I am open for all suggestions and challenges to add value for all members of Scissorcraft.
For the miniscule cost of $1 per month members have access to the sum total of my life's work. I rely upon income generated from my work and request members resist the temptation of electronically sharing or posting in blogs and image sharing sites.
Scissorcraft's Winter Snowflake Parade:
If you've never thought of paper snowflakes as important or relevant, get ready to have your mind blown. These aren't your old grandfather's simple fold and cut from a napkin snow crystal pretties. Kids and adults color books & crafts, this web site is a virtual encyclopedia of crystal patterns ranging from simple one or two cut designs for total beginners to creations that are virtually impossible to apply scissors or knives to craft.
- Simple for beginners - designs with easy folds and cut lines
- Four sided doilies - basic square folds, but not true snowflake shapes
- Math based - fun patterns using basic triangle, square and circle shapes
- Forget me Not - special flakes for commemorative events or personal memories
- Festive - holiday theme flakes
- Intricate - hard to cut patterns
- Fancy flakes - delicate flowery designs
- Fold and Cut Instructions - 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 sided patterns
All Seasons - Any Reasons
Projects include snowflake and valentine patterns and templates suitable for virtually any craft adventure. Children, regardless of age, skill
level, or ability, should have access to creative outlets while they gain exposure to the basic principles of mathematics, history and culture. To this end I have researched many subjects and illustrated quite a few interesting topics to give visitors a wide range of images from which to choose. All websites connected to scissorcraft are available in the navigation menu bar above.