Fright-Night Halloween Arts & Crafts
Carve scary, spooky or silly Halloween pumpkins in no time with these easy color book templates designed for inexperienced, beginners and very young children.
Unique and terrifying Jack-O-Lantern carving template and stencil printables.
Choose from a wide range of grotesque facial characteristics or creepy masquerading visages of demonic fall spirits. Carve totem pole statues with simple pumpkin and gourd images based upon Native American lore.
Decorate your midnight party with more carved pumpkins of cackling witches, howling ghosts, shrieking goblins and grubby, grimy gremlins than can crawl out of the cold, dark earth of a graveyard on Halloween night.
Cackling witches, howling ghosts
Scissorcrafts containing hundreds of easy unique, professional Halloween Jack O'Lantern pumpkin carving template stencil designs.
Print on regular to thin paper for tracing or card stock for masks and ornaments. These stencils have been divided into categories for easier navigation.
Cultural theme available in Scissorcrafts Premium include renditions of historical images of North American indigenous native totem pole figures, Japanese Kabuki theater masks, New Zealand tattooed and painted faces and more.
Halloween Jokes to Tell on Trick or Treat Night
- Question: Why was the skeleton afraid to cross the road? Answer: It had no guts.
- Question: What do you get when you cross a werewolf and a vampire? Answer: A fur coat that fangs around your neck.
- Question: What do ghosts add to their morning cereal? Answer: Booberries.
- Question: What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman? Answer: Frostbite.
- Question: Why does Dracula wear pajamas?Answer: Because he doesn't have a bat robe.
- Question: How did the little ghost get trapped in the linen closet?Answer: Mama ghost folded his sheet.
- Question: What are ghosts favorite foods? Answer: Boo-berry muffins, ghosted oatmeal, raisin ghost.
- Question: What do spiders drink? Answer: apple spider.
- Question: What do witches eat? Answer: deviled eggs, quackers and I scream.
- Question: What do baby ghosts wear? Answer: pillow cases because sheets are too big.
- Question: What has a wooden leg, wears an eye patch and goes AAARG!Answer: A vampirate
- Question: Where do monsters go on vacation? Answer: The Howliday Inn
- Question: Where do witches go on vacation? Answer: Home for a spell.
- Question: Why did the dragon's bed burn up? Answer: He accidentally sneezed into his pillow.
- Question: What happened when a witch told a joke to her magic mirror? Answer: It cracked up.
- Question: What game do witches love to play? Answer: Hide-and-shriek
- Question: What does Dracula do after brushing his teeth? Answer: He gargoyles to prevent bat breath
- Question: What kind of music to ghosts like? Answer: Rhythm and Boos.
- Question: Knock-knock: Who´s there? Answer: Juicy. Question: Juicy who? Answer: Juicy any ghosts lately?
- Question: What do goblins drink on Halloween? Answer: Red ghoul-aid
- Question: What do monsters eat? Answer: Human beans.
- Question: What do you call a witch who lives in the desert? Answer: A sand-witch.
- Question: How do girl ghosts like to dance? Answer: Boo-gie with the boogy man.
- Question: Why didn't the skeleton dance at the party? Answer: He had no body to dance with.
- Question: Why did Dracula visit the doctor? Answer: Because he was coffin.
- Question: What do you call a goblin who gets too close to the bonfire? Answer: Toasty ghosty.
- Question: What do ghosts eat for desert? Answer: Ice scream.
- Question: Where do ghosts like to hang out? Answer: On dead end streets
- Question: What happens when two vampires go on a date? Answer: Love at first bite
- Question: Who was the most famous Halloween detective? Answer: Warlock Holmes
- Question: Who was the most famous mummy detective? Answer: Sherlock Bones.
- Question: Who was the most famous French mummy? Answer: Napoleon bone-apart
- Question: Where does Dracula go in New York? Answer: The Vampire State Building.
- Question: What do witches use to style their hair? Answer: Scare-spray
- Question: What do ghosts eat for breakfast? Answer: Boo-berries.
- Question: Why was the skeleton afraid to cross the road? Answer: He had no guts.
- Question: When do ghosts have breakfast? Answer: In the moaning.
- Question: Why didn't the skeleton want to see the scary movie? Answer: He didn't have the guts.
- Question: What is a Ghost's favorite food? Answer: HamBoogers