What Shape are You
(pdf version What Shape are You)
Visual Table Topics
Print and cut out shape squares.
Place shapes in a paper bag or basket. Do not identify any shape as round, heart, splat, etc. Allow speaker to define the shape.
- Allow Table Topics speaker to draw one shape out of the bag or basket.
- Spread the all shapes out on a table and let the Table Topics speaker select a shape or color.
- Use your imagination or discretion to display the shapes
Ask the table Topics speaker to:
- Select a shape and explain why it appeals to you
- Explain how the shape might describe your personality
- Would you recommend this shape to others
- What shape best describes you the day after the night before?
- Can you describe this shape without using its name?
- What scent do you imagine this shape may emit?
- Can you list 6 things similar to this shape?
- How could this shape make the world a better place?